DeWALT D24000S 10" Wet Tile Stone Slate Saw w/ Portable Stand D24000
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accuracte cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electircal outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch overspray from large tile - keeping the water in the pan
- Removeable cutting cart for easy cleaning
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26"
- 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts.
What's in The Box
- Heavy-Duty 10'' Wet Tile Saw w/ Stand (24'' cut capacity)
- Owner's Manual
- 3 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max Rip Capacity||24"|
|Diagonal Cut Capacity||18"|
|Max. Depth of Cut||3-1/8"|
|Integrated 45° Miter||Yes|
|Integrated 22.5° Miter||Yes|
|Width, Housing Only||26"|
|Pan Material ABS||Plastic|
|Removeable Water Containment Tray||Yes|
|Position of Rail System||Intergrated|