DeWALT D24000 10" Wet Tile Stone Slate Cutter Cutting Saw - 24" Cut Capacity
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 in. or 28 in. with a plunge, and cut 18 in. x 18 in. tile on a diagonal
- Lightest saw in its class at 69 lbs., allowing one person to carry it onto the jobsite
- Cutline indicator and stainless-steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 in. over 18 in. cuts.
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor cuts through dense porcelain, ceramic, granite, marble, and glass tiles
- Rigid aluminum frame and arm is built to last on the jobsite and maintains alignment of the blade and cart
- Side and rear water extensions direct water back into the tub, keeping the workspace and surrounding areas clean
What's in The Box
- D24000 10 in. Wet Tile Saw
- DW4764 10 in. XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade
- Submersible Pump
- Water Pan
- Side Water TrayRear Water TrayCutting Cart Side ExtensionAngle/Rip GuideBlade WrenchHex Wrench
- Owner's Manual
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 90 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
|Arbor Size||5/8 in|
|Blade Diameter||10 in|
|Diagonal Cut Capacity||18 in by 18 in|
|Adjustable Water Nozzles||True|
|Max Depth of Cut||3 1/8 in|
|Max Rip Capacity with Plunge||28 in|
|Power Tool Type||Corded|
|Bevel Capacity||45 degrees|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Edge Guide||45 and 90 degrees|
|Max Rip Capacity||25 in|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I've been installing tile, marble, and granite for 30+ years. I bought a DeWalt tile when they just started making them. I believe in 2004 is when I purchased mine. No issues. It needs refurbished but it has never let me down. Any power tool that lasts 15 years of hard use is unheard of. Great pro saw
Bought this saw to replace a 7" Ryobi that never was a low end product. The DeWalt D2400 worked great right out of the box. Made short work out of a bath room remodel. Well worth the money.
This is the third one I've bought and this is the best saw I've used.
I always borrowed my friends saw who is a contractor. Now the table is turned! With all the features this has he wants to borrow mine DeWalt 2400! Heavy duty and with enough power and features, this had made my job easier! Excellent price too! One cannot beat this product!
purchased to install tile in my basement.the large table & the sliding square are tops among any other brands, I've used. this makes 11 dewalt tools i own now & couldn't be happier.