DeWALT D24000 10" Wet Tile Stone Slate Cutter Cutting Saw - 24" Cut Capacity
35 Years Service
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24 ripping capacity - 18 tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up tile saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, insuring accuracte cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5aDegree miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on tile saw to catch overspray from large tile - keeping the water in the pan
- Removeable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Compact tile saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34 x 26
- 3-1/8 depth of cut allows for cutting of most V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick tile saw set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts
What's in The Box
- 10'' Porcelain cutting blade.
- 5 Gallon ABS plastic water pan.
- Rear pan and cutting cart water attachments.
- Cart extension and edge-guide.
- Blade change and rail adjustment wrenches.
- Owner's Manual
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 90 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
|Blade Diameter||10'' Wet tile blade.|
|Maxt Rip Capacity||24'' Rip capacity and 18 capacity on diagonal|
|Total Weight||under 70 pounds.|
|Bevels||45Degree and 22.5Degree|
|Max Depth of Cut||3-1/8|
|ABS plastic water pan.||5 Gallon|