DEWALT 6" Bench Grinder DW756
- Powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations.
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life.
- Motor runs at 3,450 rpm for high speed material removal.
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work.
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation.
- 12-1/2'' distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications.
What's in The Box
- 36 grit wheel
- 60 grit wheel
- Eye shields
- Spark deflectors
- Tool rests
- Adjusting wrench
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Amps||4.0 AC Amps|
|No Load Speed||3,450 rpm|
|Adjustable Tool Resets||Yes|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
GREAT ADDITION TO MY WORK BENCH, WILL SAVE $$$$ IN LONG RUN
Looks and feels super. The bearings for the wheels have to be top grade because I have never seen a grinder keep spinning in neutral as this one
no problems so far. everything seems to work as it's supposed to. the definate plus is that it's a lot quieter than I thought. I would've liked it to be a little easier to adjust the work surface angle though.
Purchased this brand because of reputation and previous experience with other tools. It appears to be up to the standards that I expected.
Not that I grind alot, to me,its one of those tools that site most of the time....but when ya need it ,its there.... I installed a buffing wheel on the left...probaby git more use outta that as I put my big block ge bactogether with all the stainless trim to polish----