DeWALT 2-1/4 Maximum HP Electronic VS Router Motor - DW618M
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 Amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life
- Spindle lock to allow for one wrench bit changes
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and eliminating frozen bits
What's in The Box
- DW618M motor pack
- 1/4 and 1/2 collets
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I had a DeWalt router that used this motor and was so happy with it's performance that I bought the same motor for my new router table. No complaints so far, it has done everything that I have asked of it.
I use this in a home made router table, I use it a lot. When one Dewalt 21/4HP motor died I had been so impressed with it that nothing would do but to replace it with the same motor, though at this time I could have installed anything.
I bought this motor to put in a dedicated mortising machine. It is working great. Fit well. Easy to use.
Changing bits with only one wrench is a big step up (no more scraped knuckles!)
Finally, this is my first router with "soft start" technology. Big improvement in that there is no torque twist. In my case, this is not a huge deal since the router is installed in a machine. In the future, though, I will make sure to purchase softs starts in the future.
Runs great and price is right