DeWALT 1/2" 10-Amp Variable Speed Drill DWD210G
- 10.0 Amp motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Patented DEWALT built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- 0-1200 RPM, variable speed reversing switch for increased versatility
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger provides increased comfort
- 360-Degrees locking side handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
What's in The Box
- Heavy-Duty 1/2'' Variable Speed Reversing Pistol Grip Drill
- (1) 360-Degree Locking Sie Handle w/ Soft Grip
- Chuck Key w/ Holder
- Owners Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|No Load Speed||0-1,200 rpm|
|Max Watts Out||980 W|
|Handle Style||Pistol Grip|
|Capacity In Wood (Spade Bit)||1-1/2''|
|Capacity In Wood (Self-Feed)||2-9/16''|
|Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw)||3-5/8''|
|Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit)||1-1/2''|
|Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit)||1/2''|
|Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw)||2''|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Worth every penny. Power, Power, Power.
Ive owned one of these for two years, not a hitch with its performance at all. Has broken three fingers but I dont mind that so much. Has not let me down, until today, switch quit working. Difficult to get the replacement part and with shipping, will be more than half the cost of a new one. With that being the only draw-back, LOVE IT!