Coxreels P-LP-325 3/8-Inch x 25-Foot Low Pressure Spring Rewind Hose Reel
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90-Degree full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
- Sturdy single pedestal reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization.
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle and overhead positions.
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4 steel base and support post for maximum stability.
- 1 solid steel axle and lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation.
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl and zinc plated ratchet.
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length.
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90? full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4 STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
What's in The Box
- 3/8-Inch x 25-Foot P Series Performance Spring Driven Hose Reel
- 3/8-Inch x 25-Foot Hose
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Hose Size Compatibility||3/8 in. - 5/8 in.|
|Hose Length Compatibility||25 ft.|
|Max Psi||300 Psi|
|Mounting Pattern||5 in. x 6 in.|
|Base||5 in. x 6 in.|
|Product Weight||28 lbs.|