Carrera Precision 6" Titanium Digital LCD Vernier Micrometer Caliper - CP8806-T
- Extra Large Easy To Read Digital LCD Screen
- Accurate To 1/1000th Of An Inch
- Four Methods Of Measurement: Inside, Outside, Depth And Step From 0'' To 6''
- Metric Conversion and Zero Buttons
- Titanium Alloy Head
- Standard Strong Stainless Steel Frame
- Stepped End Depth Rod For Measuring Small Holes Up To 6'' Deep
- Thumb Wheel Allows For Easy, One-Handed Adjustment
- Screw Lock Can Lock The Caliper At A Set Dimension For Multiple Measurements
- Zero Button Lets You Zero The Measurement At Any Position. Great For Measuring Tolerances In The Positive And Negative.
What's in The Box
- 6-Inch Digital Caliper
- Mini Screw Driver
- Extra Battery
- Custom Fitted Storage Case
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Fractional Resolution||1/64 - 0.0005/ 0.01mm|
|Max Measuring Speed||1.5 M/Sec., 60 In/Sec|
|Measuring System||Linear Capacitive Measuring System|
|Measuring Range||0-152 Mm/0-6 In|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
What I most like about this micrometer is that it is made of Titanium, not PLASTIC. It is also digital and it gives reproducible results. If you want to get accurate numbers and you want a tool that will last - this is it.
Great little measuring tool; very accurate, I double checked the accuracy of this digital caliper, just as long as you Zero it out each time. It has the capabilities of metric/and inches. You can use it to calculate differences it allows you to take a measurement then zero it then again take measurement for variation in task. Big enough display nice weight to it, and nice case with extra battery. I haven't dropped it thank god, I am not sure of durability in a drop incident or accuracy after, but overall A++