Baileigh 1230390 BSV-20VS-V2 20" Variable Speed Vertical Band Saw
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Wide 19.625" throat depth.
- 12.59” maximum cutting thickness.
- Accepts standard .11” to .63” blades.
- Cast iron table can pivot left to right.
- Includes a cast iron mitering system, rip fence, and protractor to make sure your cuts are straight and repeatable.
- Variable speed from 60 to 1650 fpm allows you to adjust the speed for cutting wood, metal, and even plastic.
- Change the speed with the hand wheel (just turn right for higher speed, left for lower).
- Digital readout lets you see the exact blade speed, so you can choose the right settings for your material and extend blade life.
- This band saw includes everything you need to cut out the center of the material without having to fix a cut through it.
- Manual shear lets you cut the blade, so you can run it through the workpiece, then weld it back together.
- Comes standard with a fully-integrated blade welder with a built-in grinder for finishing the weld joint—great for getting to the center of a cut or repairing blades.
- Thick steel plate framework minimizes vibrations to deliver accurate cuts and helps the machine last for many years.
- Air blowdown system cools the blade and keeps the saw clean from material chips and shavings.
- Halogen work light lets you see what you’re cutting more clearly.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- BSV-20VS-V2 - Vertical Band Saw
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V, 60hz, 1-Phase|
|Table Size||21.65" x 23.62" (550 x 600mm)|
|Butt-Welder Capacity (Blade Width)||.118” – .625” (3 – 16mm)|
|Slant of Table||15° L & 45° R|
|Table Height||38.58" (980mm)|
|Blade Length||154.4" – 157.16" (3921 – 3991mm)|
|Blade Speed||60 - 1650 fpm|
|Included Blade Size||0.23” (6mm) 14T|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||47.6” x 31.88” x 83.85” (1210 x 810 x 2130mm)|
|Machine Dimensions (L x W x H)||47.24” x 29.13” x 77.16” (1199 x 739 x 1959mm)|
|Weight||851 lbs (386kgs)|