Baileigh 1225308 PT-48AH-W 220V 1ph 4'x8' CNC Plasma Table
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- 60" x 100" working area.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work at most sites in North America.
- Customers love the design software package (more details below), which takes just a few minutes to learn.
- You can control the X, Y, and Z axes using the integrated panel on the podium.
- Automatic height control is integrated into the operator’s panel, eliminating secondary systems found on many other tables.
- The operator's podium provides space for plasma power units even while cutting.
- If the material is uneven or puckers under the heat of the torch, the variable height control will raise or lower in real-time while cutting.
- X, Y, and Z axes are controlled by quality stepper motors, allowing for fast and fluid movement.
- Fully enclosed wires and electronics prevent snags and tangles.
- Made of heavy-gauge boxed steel, this CNC plasma cutting machine can easily support large, thick industrial-sized sheets of metal.
- The steel frame will remain straight and accurate over the years—unlike competing plasma tables with aluminum frames, which will warp from heat.
- Ground, hardened, and polished square rails combined with linear orbital bearings add impressive strength to the machine.
- Arrives pre-built at your shop, so you don’t have to spend hours putting it together and risk misalignment.
- An integrated water table helps control smoke and dust created while cutting to help keep your shop clean.
- To get started just:
- Uncrate the machine.
- Add a plasma system, power, and a clean, dry air supply.
- Fill the tank with water.
- Industrial plasma cutter Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- PT-48AH-W - CNC Plasma Table
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Working Table Size||60” x 100” (1524 x 2540mm)|
|Overall Size||82.75” x 133.5" x 40” (2015 x 2125 x 1300mm)|
|Controller Type||Touch Pad w/7” LCD Screen|
|Travel Speed||315 Inches Per Minute (8000mm Per Minute)|
|Table Dimensions||67" x 120" (1702 x 3048mm)|
|Z Axis Travel||3.4” (86mm)|
|Table Load Capacity||1" (25.4mm) Mild Steel @ 48” x 96” (1220 x 2440mm)|
|Capacity||Depends on Plasma System Chosen|
|Table Height||19.6” (500mm)|
|Software||BobCAD-Cam Express software included|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||Does Not come with Plasma System|
|Dimensions (Inches)||142" x 90.5” x 52”|
|Weight||3021 lbs. (1370kg)|