Baileigh 1021003 BB-9610H 220V 3PH Heavy Duty Hydraulic Box / Pan Finger Brake
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- 10 gauge mild steel sheet metal maximum capacity.
- Bends across its full 8-foot (96”) working width.
- 1” beam adjustment.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics will make precise and efficient bends, day in, day out, for decades.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3 phase power.
- Hydraulic system clamps the material via dual hydraulic motors, then lifts the bending leaf with industrial hydraulic cylinders.
- Adjustable bend auto-stop simplifies production runs; just dial in your desired degree.
- Foot pedal and toggle joystick controls let you operate this hydraulic sheet metal brake in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Includes 22 hardened 3-piece fingers (6 of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5" and 2 of 6" ) to create many different size boxes.
- 6” box depth maximum.
- Fully-welded steel beam and bending leaf, supported with truss rods, prevent twisting and deflection—important when you’re bending heavy 10 gauge mild steel.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic box and pan brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- BB-9610H - Heavy Duty Hydraulic Box and Pan (Finger) Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Min Reverse Bend||.984"|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (12 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||135x44x71|