Baileigh 1021000 BB-12014H Hydraulic Sheet Metal Brake w/ 10' x 14 Gauge
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel or 18 gauge stainless steel.
- 10-foot (120”) working width.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system cuts down on operator effort for production runs, making your shop more efficient and saving you money.
- Simple to operate with adjustable angle auto-stop:
- Dial in the desired bend degree (including springback).
- Load the machine.
- Begin the cycle by stepping on the foot pedal controls.
- Machine clamps the material, and the leaf will lift to the desired angle and return.
- Upper beam unclamps the material, ready for the next bend.
- You can operate the machine from the control panel or with the included foot pedal.
- Includes 26 hardened fingers of various sizes (6 fingers of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5", 6 of 6").
- Fully-welded steel frame and support rods add rigidity to the overall structure to provide years of trouble-free use.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- BB-12014H - Sheet metal Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Min Reverse Bend||.5"|
|Thickness (SS)||14 ga. (18 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Dimensions (Inches)||154 x 46 x 68|