Baileigh 1020998 BB-12010H 220V 10' x 10 Gauge Hydraulic Sheet Metal Brake
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Bends 10 gauge mild steel and 12 gauge stainless steel or lighter.
- 10 feet (120”) bending length.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic systemdoes all of the following:
- Clamps the material at the fingers,
- Lifts the bend eaf to the pre-set bend angle,
- Opens the beam when the bend is complete.
- Hydraulically-driven bend leaf.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt three-phase power.
- Made using only the most durable and high-quality electrical components.
- Includes 26 hardened fingers in assorted sizes (6 of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5", and 6 of 6"); adjust them for different box and pan applications.
- Adjustable auto-stop: just dial in the bend degree when using the hydraulic bending brake in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Variable bend speed and clamping pressure adjustment give you control over the material.
- You can operate the machine by toggle from the console, or by using the foot pedal controls.
- Semi-automatic bending mode with foot pedal control will increase productivity, reduce operator effort, and streamline production runs.
- Material thickness adjustment enables you to take on many gauges of sheet metal and easily switch between them.
- Greaseable joints and filtered hydraulic system enable this sheet metal brake to work smoothly for years.
- Electro-welded steel frame, with massive truss rods, minimizes deformation when bending at full capacity.
- Extra-rigid base design supports the weight of heavier materials.
What's in The Box
- BB-12010H - Hydraulic Sheet Metal Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Min Reverse Bend||.984"|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (12 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Dimensions (Inches)||158 x 44 x 70|