Baileigh 1008060 TN-800 110V Cast Iron Tube / Pipe Notcher
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Made in the USA.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110-volt power. You can operate it almost anywhere, including in the field.
- Notches up to 60 degrees.
- Carefully-chosen milling speed of 350 rpm balances cutting power with long machine life and low wear and tear.
- Our tooling-free design lets you simply dial in the OD that you want to notch—and the tube notcher will change its eccentric path and produce a perfect notch.
- Vise adjusts in just about every way possible, featuring X- and Y-axis control to ensure a good cutting position.
- Degree or angle-finder makes it simple to check the angle and ensure repeatability.
- If you want a more traditional notch, the cam lock enables you to set your degrees; just move it in either direction to angle the notch.
- Heavy-duty cast iron framework reduces vibration, prolongs machine life, and delivers more accurate results.
- Includes portable cart with wheels, so that when you’re not using the TN-800 you can roll it out of the way.
What's in The Box
- TN-800 - Tube and Pipe Notcher
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Mill Speed||350 rpm|
|Notching Capacity (OD)||.5" (Optional) - 3"|
|Angle Adjustment||0 – 60°|
|End Mill Size||1" Standard / 1/2" Optional|