Baileigh 1008056 TN-300 110V Hole Saw Tube Pipe Notcher w/Rigid Steel Plate Base
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Requires 110-volt single-phase power.
- Notches .5” to 3” tube and .5” to 2.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- You can adjust the notching angle up to 220°.
- High-quality .5 hp motor will last through years of profitable production.
- Runs at 233 rpm to give an optimal combination of saw life and cutting speed.
- Quick-release cam-centric vise and solid taper lock enable you to set up different notch angles in seconds.
- Includes a large degree wheel for indexing the vise.
- Designed for easy operation: just turn it on, grab the hand wheel, and rotate it toward the material.
- Rigid steel plate base and industrial-grade components help to reduce vibrations made by the hole saw.
- Stable framework delivers more accurate cuts, increases the life of the saws, and saves you time and money.
- Carriage rides on a solid V-block roller assembly that pushes the hole saw into the material with minimal vibration.
What's in The Box
- TN-300 - Pipe Notcher
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Cutting Speed||233 RPM|
|Notching Capacity (OD)||5/8" - 3"|
|Angle Adjustment||0 – 220°|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||48x31x40|