Baileigh 1007757 SW-443 220V 44 Ton 4 Station Ironworker
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Delivers 44 tons of force for punching and shearing.
- Stations for 4 main functions: flat-bar shearing, angle cutting, section cutting for multiple profiles, and punching.
- Runs at up to 23 cycles per minute, increasing the speed of your projects.
- Product hold-downs for all stations ensure clean, straight shearing.
- Large reference tables accommodate bigger pieces of material and easily pull out from the machine, so that you can get the punch closer to angle iron.
- Product guides make repeatability a cinch when you’re setting up production runs.
- Large-button control panel and foot pedal punch control are conveniently located.
- Offers adjustable stroke control, with upstrokes and downstrokes for the punching and shearing sections and a maximum stoke length of 1.125".
- Accepts optional tooling available from Baileigh Industrial, such press brake attachments, to make this machine even more versatile.
- Includes .75” punch and die.
- Heavy welded steel plate construction maintains accuracy, minimizes flex, and makes the machine last longer.
What's in The Box
- SW-443 - 4 Station Hydraulic Ironworker
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Width x Thickness||13.77" x .25"|
|Round Bar Shear||1.125"|
|Punch Capacity||.75" x .625"|
|Punching Pressure||44 Tons|
|Square Bar Shear||1" x 1"|
|Bar Shearing Working Height||44.88"|
|Angle Shearing Working Height||40"|
|Angle Shearing at 90°||3" x 3" x .25"|
|Angle Flange Trim||3.14" x .393"|
|Max. Stroke Length||1.125"|
|Diameter x Thickness||1.5" x .375"|
|Cycles / Min.||23|
|Flat Bar Shearing||7.87" x .5"|
|Flat Shearing Working Height||42.32"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x48x68|