Baileigh 1006852 R-M40 220V Variable Speed Ring Roll Machine Bender
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- 220-volt single-phase motor can run at almost any site in North America.
- 2" round tube and 1.5" schedule 40 pipe maximum capacity.
- Ratchet-style manual top shaft allows you to adjust forming pressure.
- Variable-speed inverter drives and industrial-grade transmission provide delicate control over material.
- Executes bends in upright or horizontal positions, to accommodate a range of material lengths.
- Sturdy base opens into a storage cabinet for tooling and other options.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls that can be used for bending flat bar, solid rod, and some square applications.
- Manufactured from heavy steel plate to extend machine’s lifetime of use.
What's in The Box
- R-M40 - Ring Roll Machine
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 1.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 28"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 2" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 27.55"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 1.5" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 39"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 1.375" / Min. Dia.: 24"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 3" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 15.75"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 2.25" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 20"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 1.5" (.157") / Min. Dia.: 22"|
|Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls||10.88"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||5.118"|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|