Baileigh 1006835 R-H45 Hydraulic Roll Bender w/ 3 Driven Rolls
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work at just about any fabrication shop or job site.
- Bends up to 2” square x .120” wall tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe, among other materials.
- All 3 rolls turn on industrial motor and transmission.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics power the top forming roll’s movement for seamless adjustment.
- Digital readout with programmable stop controls upward and downward roll position for easy repeatability.
- Siemens inverter drive enables soft start-ups to prolong motor life.
- Operator podium includes foot pedal, allowing you to stop and start the machine with ease.
- You can safely tip this pipe bender backward into a horizontal position when rolling larger diameters.
- Fully-welded steel plate frame adds strength to the machine and minimizes flex.
What's in The Box
- R-H45 - Hydraulic Roll Bender
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 2" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 48"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 2.75" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 60"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 2" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 51"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 1.5" / Min. Dia. 28"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 4" (.75") / Min. Dia. 28"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 3.25" (.375")/ Min. Dia.: 32"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 2" (.250")/ Min. Dia.: 36"|
|Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls||9.562"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||5.827"|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||60 x 44 x 77|