Baileigh 1004652 HB-9612 Sheet Metal Leaf Brake w/ 8' x 12 ga Capacity
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Bends 12 gauge (or lighter) mild steel.
- 8 feet (96”) long.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Blade, precisely machined to exacting tolerances, produces the tightest possible bend radius.
- Comes standard with a stop rod, so you can easily make repeated parts and bends.
- Plate steel bending leaf, with integrated side pivots, uses bushings to help the machine last for many years and wear well.
- 2 heavy duty counterweights allow you to effortlessly bend at maximum capacity.
- Steel floor stand sets the beam at a comfortable working height and stabilizes the machine during the bending process.
- Made from the finest quality components, including heavy cast iron clamp handles, to maintain rigidity.
- Baileigh Industrial covers this sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- HB-9612 - Sheet Metal Leaf Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||12 ga. (16 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||122x33x40|