Baileigh 1002578 CS-350SA 14" Semi-Automatic Cut Off Saw w/ Cast Iron Head
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Accepts a massive 14” blade.
- 4.33” round tube capacity at 90°.
- You can switch between 2 speeds, 26 and 52 rpm, depending on your material.
- 4 hp motor runs the direct-drive blade and requires 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, which is important if you have any slotting applications.
- Rigid cast iron head minimizes vibrations so that the blade gives you high-quality cuts—and will for many years to come.
- Ground and hardened all-metal gears in blade head ensure tight tolerances throughout the life of the saw.
- Backlash adjustment allows you to tighten the gears when needed and keep the saw accurate.
- Design adds semi-automatic features to our manual CS-350M, which has proven itself one of the best production saws available.
- Semi-automatic system is simple to operate.
- Simply put the material in the vise and push the foot pedal down. The saw handles the rest.
- The blade starts, descends, cuts, and returns on its own. Once the cut is complete the blade will shut off and the head will raise back up.
- Air-powered vise, controlled by the foot pedal, clamps the material with jaws on both sides.
- American-style vise is self-centering. It keeps the material in the right position for the blade, so you don’t have to worry about different material diameters.
- Steel stop rod allows you to cut repeatable lengths conveniently.
- Rigid cast iron saw base maintains accuracy and high cut quality by preventing the blade from wobbling.
- Durable folded steel stand puts the machine at a comfortable working height.
- Flood coolant system lubricates the blade and helps it deliver clean, precise cuts, like only a cold saw can.
- Integrated coolant system makes blades longer, so you spend less on replacements. It also prolongs the lifespan of saw itself.
- This circular cold saw comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- CS-350SA - Cut Off Saw
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Max. Blade Diameter||14"|
|Head Miter||45° Left / 45° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||1.575"|
|Square Tube at 45°||2.953" x 2.953"|
|Round Tube at 45°||2.953"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||2.953" x 2.362"|
|Round Solid at 90°||2.362"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||4.25" x 3.5"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4.25" x 4.25"|
|Round Tube at 90°||4.331"|
|Slotting Capable||Yes, Left and Right|
|Vice Style||Dual Action, Self Centering|
|Max. Vice Opening||6"|
|Shear Capacity Plate||.393 "|
|Motor||3.0 / 4.0 hp|
|Blade Speed||Two Speeds, 26 / 52 (rpm)|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x77|