Baileigh 1000404 BB-4812 Compact Finger Brake w/ Electro Welded Steel Framework
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Bends 12 gauge (or lighter) mild steel.
- 4 feet (48”) long.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Compact size makes a great fit for tight floor plans.
- Includes 11 hardened and polished 3-piece fingers of varying lengths (3 at 3”, 2 at 4”, 5 at 5”,1 at 6”). You can make many different box sizes.
- Up to 6” box depth, made possible by 3-piece design, is one of the largest available.
- 2 handwheels adjust the gap for varying material thickness.
- Comes standard with a stop rod system to help you make repeatable bends and simplify production runs.
- Heavy counterweights assist you with bending thick sheet metal—a relief for operators who frequently use the box brake for long periods of time.
- Massive torsion system, connected to the steel beam and leaf, keeps the beam from twisting at maximum capacity.
- Electro-welded steel framework, supported by solid steel adjustable trusses, prevents flexing and maintains accuracy.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- BB-4812 - Finger Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||12 ga. (16 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||70x32x42|