*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
- Buy 3 for $33.33 each
THERMO TECH TT1022 Non-Contact Infrared Digital Thermometer w/ Holster (-58 Degrees To 1022 Degrees F)
Just press the trigger and know the temperature of virtually anything you point the laser at even at a distance. Perfect for maintenance industry, food preparation, horticulture, HVAC, construction, mechanics, medical, animal care and much more. The Thermo Tech also comes with a battery and leather holster for easy portability. The TT1022 features an Extra Bright Laser to pinpoint temperature at a distance and the Backlit LCD makes reading the temperature a breeze. It also has power saving options from Auto Power Off and the ability to turn off Laser and/or Backlight. The emissivity is preset at 0.95 however is fully adjustable with a Temperature Range from -4 to +1022 Degree Fahrenheit. With a distance to spot ratio of 12:1 and a 1 second response time this is the perfect tool for anyone and everyone!
- Adjustable emissivity allows it to be calibrated to match hundreds of materials such as skin, water, metal, ice and more.
- Emissivity Range: 0.1 - 1.0.
- Extra bright lasers allows user to pinpoint temperature source even at a distance.
- Large 1-1/2 inch 14 Function Backlit LCD works in bright light or in total darkness.
- Single point laser sighting for greater accuracy.
- Auto Power OFF for long battery life.
- Temperature Differential Min/Max Averaging.
- Auto Data HOLD.
- Scan, Hold and Store ÃŸC/ÃŸF Selected Data.
- Laser ON/OFF.
- Backlight ON/OFF.
- °F and °C Mode Buttons.
What's in The Box
- TT1022 Thermometer
- FREE Holster ($29.00 Value)
- Standard 9 Volt Battery
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Temperature Range||-58Degree to +1022Degree F.|
|(-50Degree to +550Degree C.)|
|Response Time||1 Second|
|Distance Spot Ratio||12:1|
|Emissivity Range||0.1 - 1.0( 0.95 pre set)|
|Accuracy||+/- 4DegreeF (2DegreeC) or +/- 2% of Reading|
|Power Source||Standard 9 Volt Battery (Battery Not Included)|