Yamaha EF1000iS 1000-Watt 120-Volt 8.3-Amp Portable inverter Generator
45-Day Money Back
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- The EF1000iS weighs in at 27.9 pounds, making it extremely portable.
- Noise Block is Yamahas acoustically engineered sound reduction system which helps make the EF1000iS among the quietest portable generator in its class. (47 dBA to 57 dBA œ a1/4 rated to rated load).
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- The EF1000iS features Smart Throttle, a load sensing rpm control that allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load. It will run up to 12 hours at a1/4 rated load on a tank of gas.
- The Yamaha EF1000iS inverter generator supplies clean, high quality power. The EF1000iS œ with its inverter system œ features Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) so voltage stability is within a+/- 1%, and frequency stability is a+/- 0.1 HZ. Its pure sine wave is as clean as or cleaner than public utilities power.
- The Auto Warm-up feature automatically increases engine speed for 4~6 minutes to ensure smooth power delivery during cold start ups.
- Yamahas Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.Accessory Cover Added protection, includes a storage pocket for Owners manual, tool kit, and battery charging cables
- Accessory Hour Meter/Tachometer Keep track of running time for service needs
- Am/Watt Appliance Load Tester Gives quick, accurate readout of watts or amps used by 120 volt AC electrical devices
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
- Compact lightweight alternator reduces weight to 27.9 lb., the lightest eight in its class
- SMART THROTTLE
- Greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load
- AUTO WARM-UP
- Automatically increases engine speed for 4~6 minutes to ensure smooth power delivery during cold start ups
- BATTERY-CHARGING CABLES INCLUDED
- Recharge 12-volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, etc.
- DUAL COIL ALTERNATOR STATOR
- Greater output at a lower engine speed for reduced noise, fuel consumption, and engine wear
- GASOLINE PETCOCK
- Lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage. Prevents stale gas problems
- 50CC OVERHEAD VALVE (OHV) ENGINE
- Noise-reducing operation with improved efficiency, increased reliability, and low oil consumption
- LARGE FUEL FILL ACCESS
- Wide mouth fuel fill reduces spilling and overflows during refueling
- EMISSION ENGINE DURABILITY RATING
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board
- 50 STATE LEGAL
- Meets emission regulations, including CARB
- FACTORY WARRANTY
- Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years when the generator is used for non commercial, industrial or rental use. When the generator is used for commercial, industrial or rental use, Yamaha covers the generator for two (2) years
What's in The Box
- 1000 Watt 120V 8.3 AMP Portable Inverter Generator with Noise Block Technology
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Years Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum AC Output||1000 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||900 Watts|
|Rated / Maximum AC Current||7.5 /8.3 Amps @ 120V|
|Voltage Stability||a+/- 1%|
|Frequency Stability||a+/- 0.1 HZ|
|Engine||OHV, Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke|
|L X W X H||17.7 X 9.4 X 14.9 In|
|DC Output||8 Amps @ 12V|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.66 Gal|
|Continuous Operation At 1/4 Rated Load||11.9 Hr|
|Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load)||47- 57 DBA|
|Engine Speed @ 1/4 Load||3000 Rpm|
|Battery Charge Cor||dIncluded|
|Dry Weight||27.9 Lb|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited Warranty
(Except Commercial/Rental Use = 2 Year Warranty)