Video Snake SWJ-3188DTX 130' Pipe Inspection Color LED Camera w/ Transmitter
by Video Snake
$899.99 + Free Shipping
Estimate Only, Carrier Delays May Occur
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Whether you’re a professional plumber or a DIY homeowner, the Video Snake Pipe, and Wall Inspection Camera is an indispensable part of your arsenal of tools. A must-have for both commercial and residential uses, our camera is perfect for inspecting sewer lines, drains, HVAC ductwork, tanks, machinery, and more.
- Efficient and Economical - Eliminate plumbing guesswork and locate the problem quickly with Video Snake. Professionals will enjoy using a high-quality inspection camera that will serve them for years. Savvy homeowners can eliminate the high cost of renting an inspection camera or hiring a plumber every time they have a clogged pipe.
- Color CCD Camera w/ 12 LED Lights - Our full-color inspection camera measures 7/8 inches x 3 inches, great for maneuvering even the narrowest pipes. See everything clearly with the camera’s wide 120-degree field of view and 16-inch focal distance. Get crisp, detailed videos with 12 ultra-bright infrared LED lights.
- Find blockages quickly with the camera’s built-in 512Hz transmitter. Up to 10-ft. range in cast iron and non-metallic mediums. (Locator sold separately.)
- With its strong stainless steel casing and scratch-proof sapphire glass, the Video Snake inspection camera is constructed with durability in mind. IP68 Waterproof means the camera can withstand dust, dirt, and sand is resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5 meters underwater for up to 30 minutes.
- 7-Inch Full Color TFT LCD Screen - View everything in great detail on the large full-color 800x480 LCD screen with adjustable brightness. The screen is built into the aluminum case not only for maximum portability but to provide stability and prevent shaking and blurry videos. A visor with magnetic flaps is included for glare-free viewing on sunny days.
- This inspection camera comes with a nifty DVR recorder function – simply use your favorite flash media to save files.
- The extra-long 130 ft. fiberglass push cable is rugged yet flexible and lightweight. Meter markings are included on the cable for precise measurements. The sturdy stainless steel reel ensures everything stays in place.
- Transport your Video Snake Inspection Camera with ease. High-density foam padding and double keyed locks will keep your investment safe and secure.
What's in The Box
- CCD IP68 waterproof camera with built-in transmitter
- built-in color TFT LCD monitor
- 130-foot fiberglass cable and stainless steel reel
- camera skids
- codec CD
- monitor power supply
- IR remote
- aluminum case with foam padding
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Locating Transmitter:||512hz @ up to 10-ft range in Cast Iron
and Non-Metallic mediums
|Monitor Type:||7 700-Line TFT Color Monitor
w/ Sun Shade
|Camera Sensor:||a1/4 Color CMOS|
|Resolution:||700 (TV Lines)|
|Field of View:||120-Degress|
|Waterproof:||Fully Submersible Camera Unit|
|Lighting:||12 Self Contained LEDs|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096