Toro 21199 30-Inch 223cc Personal Pace TimeMaster Gas Powered Push Lawn Mower
35 Years Service
- Powerful 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs and Stratton 223cc OHV engine delivers the performance and durability that you expect from Toro.
- The Dual-Force cutting system and Toro Atomic blades cut grass into a fine mulch for a superior quality of cut and a healthy, lush lawn.
- The wide 30 mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%*.
- Self-propel system that senses and smoothly adjusts to your preferred walking pace.
- For more challenging areas with uneven terrain, the Traction Assist handle can help you stay in control of your mowing path and speed.
- This convenient safety feature stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can briefly step away without having to restart the engine.
- You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points for quick customization of your mowing height.
- Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
What's in The Box
- 30-Inch TimeMaster Push Mower
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Full Coverage Limited Factory Warranty
- 3-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Engine||223cc Briggs and Stratton OHV|
|Gross Torque (Ft-Lbs.)||10|
|Fuel Capacity (Qt.)||1.2 (Up to 1 Hour of Run Time)|
|Cutting Width (in.)||30|
|Height of Cut (in.)||1.25 - 4.25|
|Drive System||Personal Pace Rear-Wheel Drive w/ Traction Assist|
|Deck Material||Steel Deck, Cast-Aluminum Frame|
|Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge||Standard|
|Blade Override System (BOS)||Standard|
|Ground Speed (Mph)||Up to 4.5|
|Handle Type||Quick Stow Storage Handle|
|Wheel Height (Front / Rear)(in.)||8 / 10|