Stanley 85-595 1/4" - 3/8" Professional Chrome Mechanics Tool Set Drive - 75 pc
- Designed to meet the needs of the professional mechanic - each of these tools has a limited Lifetime Warranty
- Stanley drive tools are forged from high-quality steel and finished in high-polish chrome
- Each ratchet handle is ergonomically designed and has an easy-to-use, thumb-operated reverse-switch mechanism
- Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive until disengaged with an easy-to-reach, low-profile quick-release button
- Stanley sockets feature our Max-Drive design, a unique radius corner design which provides 15% more torque to tighten fasteners easily and simplify the turning of rounded corners
- Helps reduce fastener wear by minimizing contact on outer 5 percent of a fastener; helping increase life expectancy
- Helps reduce slipping on frozen or rusted fasteners
- All Stanley ratchets and sockets are manufactured globally and are designed to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
What's in The Box
- (22) 1/4" Drive Sockets 6 Pt Metric and SAE
- (19) 3/8" Drive Sockets 12 Pt Metric and SAE
- (10) 3/8" Drive Deep Sockets 12 Pt
- (5) Combination Wrenches SAE
- 3/8" Drive Spark Plug Socket 6 Pt
- (2) 3/8" Drive Extensions (3", 6")
- (2) Round Head Ratchet Knurled handle (1/4", 3/8")
- 1/4" Drive Extension 3
- 1/4" Drive Spinner Handle
- 1/4" Drive Bit Holder
- (11) Assorted 1/4" Hex Insert Bits
- Blow molded case
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Tool Type||Individual Socket|
|Number of Pieces||75|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.