Stanley 12-920 6-1/4-Inch 21 Degrees Cast Iron Contractor Grade Block Plane
- Ideal for planing end grain and plastic materials
- 12-920 block plane has a fully adjustable cutter resting at 21-degree
- Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom
- Finger grips machined into sides make single-handed use easy
- Hardened, tempered steel gives precision-ground cutter edge durability
- Cutter adjusts for depth and alignment, offering precise control
- Durable epoxy coating for long-lasting protection
- Quick-release cam-lock makes iron removal easy
- Replacement Iron 12-508
What's in The Box
- 6-1/4 in. Bailey Block Plane
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Assembled Depth (in.)||7.6 in|
|Base length (in.)||6.375|
|Assembled Height (in.)||4.5 in|
|Blade width (in.)||2|
|Assembled Width (in.)||2.6 in|
|Hand Tool Type||Plane|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.