Sog CE1012 2.1-Inch Straight Edge Blade Centi II Pocket Knife, Black
- Designed to go wherever you go, the Centi knives can easily be carried on any keychain or lanyard.
- The Centi II is a small and versatile knife made from quality stainless steel and designed to be carried on a key ring or stashed in your pocket.
- It features a lockback design and 2.1-inch stainless steel blade in a simple design.
- This tiny tool is thinner than most car keys, but strong enough for light duty cutting tasks.
- Its full stainless steel construction make this a durable go-to tool.
- Keep it on you all the time and you'll find its usefulness for quick everyday tasks.
- It's there when you need it and out of the way when you don't.
What's in The Box
- Straight Edge Centi II Pocket Knife, Black
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Blade Steel Type||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Shape||Straight Back|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Closed Length (in.)||2.9|
|Blade Length (in.)||2.1|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Lightweight, sharp, and blends with your keys nicely. I am no fan of carrying full size or big heavy knives. But I do like to have a blade available at all times. This is an excellent choice. The Centi 1 is good too, but this is better because it has a lock and a bigger blade. And I know two inches of blade is not big, but is very useful.This is a keychain knife, so it's small and lightweight. I bought the Centi 1 and I liked it so much that I decided to buy the Centi II when my son took the Centi 1 from me. I like the Centi II better.