Proto J6478 3/4-Inch 60-600 ft-lbs Durable LCD Drive Electronic Torque Tester
- Use to test all types of torque wrenches in all types of settings where full scale calibration is needed or where a quick Pass/Fail check is required.
- Accuracy of +/- 1 Percent of indicated value in both clockwise and counter clockwise directions.
- Broad accuracy range extends from 10% to 100 Percent of full scale.
- Three units of measure are available ft-lb, in-lb, and Nm.
- Three operating modes: Track Mode, Peak Hold and First Peak (for use with Click-style Torque wrenches).
- Fast sampling rate helps maintain high accuracy during torque applications.
- Each tester is built with a male square drive and also comes supplied with a female-to-female square drive adapter.
- Powered by a standard 9V battery, providing up to 50 hours run time.
- N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable certification supplied with each tester.
- Optional all-steel stand (J6470S) provides a strong support with minimal footprint.
What's in The Box
- 3/4-Inch Drive Electronic Torque Tester(more...)
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.