Proto J6346 1/2" Drive 25-250 ft-lbs Electronic Dial Torque Wrench
- Extended operation range in ft-lb, in-lb and Nm units
- Precision Accuracy + / - 1 percent in BOTH directions
- Accuracy valid from 10 percent to 100 percent of full scale
- Large easy to read digits
- Patented rotary bezel. LCD and keypad rotate both ways, up to 359 degrees for easy viewing
- Torque target zone adjustable 1percent to 10 percent indicates when the desired torque limit is approaching
- One button target torque setting
- Ergonomically designed for user comfort
- Operates on standard 9 volt battery
- Built on durable chrome body (not painted) with nylon-6 rotary bezel
- Rotary dial is shrouded with metal walls to protect display
- Peak, hold and track modes standard
- Fast sampling rate helps maintain high accuracy during torque applications
What's in The Box
- Proto 1/2 in Drive Electronic Torque Wrench
- Owners Manual
- Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Size||1/2 in|
|Torque Range FT-LBS||25-250|
|Torque Range IN-LBS||300-3000|
|Torque Range||33.8 - 338 nm|
|Max Torque||338 nm|
|Minimum Torque||33.8 nm|
|Overall Length||22 in|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.