Proto J6133F 3/4-Inch Durable Full Polish Standard Drive Dial Torque Wrench
- Accurate to 4 percent of torque reading in both directions at 20 percent to 100 percent of full scale.
- Industrial all steel or aluminum torque transfer components.
- High alloy torsion drive design accuracy not effected by hand position.
- Dual scale (English/Metric) with clockwise and counterclockwise operation fewer wrenches needed to complete job.
- Memory needles are standard on all wrenches except electric light models.
- Easy-to-read, high contrast scale.
- Laser marked serial number for traceability.
- N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable CW certification supplied with each wrench.
- J6133F and J6141F include 1 removable extension handle for easy force application.
What's in The Box
- 3/4-Inch 120-600 ft-lbs Drive Dial Torque Wrench - J6133F
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Size (in)||3/4|
|Torque Range (mkg)||16-80|
|Overall Length (in)||46-1/2|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.