Porter-Cable PCCK605L2 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Corldess Max 2-Tool Combo Kit
- High performance motor delivers 283 Units Watts Out
- 2-Speed gear box (0-350 / 0-1,500 RPM) delivers the power needed to complete tasks with ease
- 1/2 in. keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- LED light brightens dark work areas
- Compact size (8.25 in. length) and light weight (3.5 lbs.) allows tool to work in tight areas and minimizes user fatigue
- High performance motor delivers 3,700 RPM
- 6-1/2 in. 18T carbide tooth blade with 2-1/8 in. cutting capacity
- Shoe bevels up to 50 degrees
- Contoured over-molded handles for increased comfort
What's in The Box
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Drill Driver
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Circular Saw
- 20V MAX 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Standard Charger
- Standard Medium Kit Bag
- Double-Ended Screwdriving Bit
- 6-1/2 in. 18-Tooth Carbide Blade
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I have been looking for a portable circular saw for a while now but not really happy with many of the offerings out there. I read a review for this saw that claimed it was pretty good so started looking for it. I found this combo with the drill and extra battery which I really didn't need since I have a nice R_G_D drill. For the money though I couldn't go wrong and having a spare drill is never a bad thing. The saw is light, well balanced, and will make short work of 2X lumber, although I decided to change the blade after a few days. This made a little difference in the cut quality that I was looking for. That 4.0AH battery does a great job and runs a good while. The angle cut capability is decent, about what you would expect with a 6" blade. The drill was a big surprise, powerful and well balanced. I used it all day screwing PTL decking on a rehab job and it just never quit (I used the 4.0AH battery which interchanges with the saw). Build quality on both tools was good and I have sense that they will both last pretty well. The only negative on the saw is that the guard, being plastic, may break, but I am not going to ding the saw for that, I knew it was plastic when I researched it.