Porter-Cable C2002 150 PSI 6 Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor
- 150 PSI - Higher Pressure for longer air tool performance
- 2.6 SCFM @ 90 PSI for fast recovery time, per ISO1217
- 6 Gallon Pancake style tank for stability, includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- Low amp 120 Volt motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
- Durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Shroud handle and console cover protects vital components, makes unit easier to carry and includes cord wrap
- Two regulated, factory installed air couplers to easily support two users
- Only 34 lbs for easy portability
What's in The Box
- 150 PSI, 6 Gal Oil-Free Pancake Compressor
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Cut-Out Max||150 PSI|
|Cut-In Restart||120 PSI|
|Air Delivery @ 40 PSI ISO1217|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I have used the compressor only briefly and liked what I saw. I also own a Porter Cable 20v drill which I dearly love. Excellent quality. Based on that quality and apparent quality of the compressor, I give Porter Cable five star rating in general.
I have a large stationary compressor, but health issues have kept me from running new wiring to it. When I had to do a lot of nailing, I picked up the Porter-Cable C2002 150 PSI 6 Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor. I've trusted Porter-Cable quality for years and the compressor was on sale. When I first hooked up my palm nailer, I could have pounded a spike with more speed and power than my air nailer was driving an 8d nail. What I thought was a defective compressor or nailer turned out to be nothing more than a bad connection. Once I found and corrected that, the compressor really powered that nailer. I love having a compressor that handles all the air tools I currently have and is lightweight enough to carry anywhere I need. For anyone who needs a portable air compressor, I can't recommend the Porter-Cable highly enough!
This was to replace a similar Dewalt that died. The Porter-Cable has more power, is quieter, more compact and at a better price than Dewalt. Very good service as well. Give it 5 stars!