Milwaukee 2853-20 M18 FUEL 18V 1/4-Inch Cordless HEX Impact Driver - Bare Tool
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 30 percent Faster Driving Speed, increasing users productivity.
- Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59-Inch in length providing more access in tight spaces.
- Up to 25 percent More Torque with up to 2,000 In-lbs to complete more demanding applications.
- Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors.
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power.
- Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing the stripping of fasteners.
- Single handed bit insertion for faster, easier changing of bits.
- LED light to illuminate the work area.
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use.
- Belt clip and Bit Holder included.
- Compatible with all M18 batteries and tools.
What's in The Box
- Milwaukee FUEL M18 1/4-Inch Cordless HEX Impact Driver (Bare Tool) - 2853-20
- Belt Clip
- Bit Holder
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Years Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Uniquely engineered for the demands of each tool
- Perfectly optimized for a balance of performance, portability, and productivity
- top-grade rare earth materials
|Chuck Size (In.)||1/4 In.|
|Max Torque (In./lbs)||2,000 In./lbs|
|Max Speed (Rpm)||0-3,600 Rpm|
|Drive Control||4 Mode|
|Single Hand Bit Insertion||Yes|
|Product Dimensions (In.)||4.59 x 6.42 x 9.41 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||3 lbs|
REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack
- A leader in the industry with lithium-ion battery technology
- The patented design protects against drops, water, and harsh conditions
- Robust electronics optimize the performance of every tool and battery combination