Milwaukee 48-40-1036 10" 40T / 60T Circular Saw Wood Cutting Blades - 2 PC
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- The 10", the two-pack item offers a 60-tooth fine finish blade as well as a 40-tooth general purpose blade.
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100 percent sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Polymer Filled Vibration Slots
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- Blade Tensioning Ring
- General Purpose Blade: 40 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole
- Fine Finish Blade: 60 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Melamine, MDF, Veneered Plywoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
What's in The Box
- Circular Saw Two-Pack Wood Cutting Blades 10 in. 40T / 60T (48-40-1036)
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Application||General Purpose/Fine Finish|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in|
|Kerf Thickness||0.094 in|
|Number of Teeth||40T and 60T|
|Width||0.094 in. and 0.094 in.|