Milwaukee 48-32-5100 7/16 to 1/2-Inch Shockwave Lineman's Impact Socket Adapter
- Most Durable. Better Retention.
- Pin Detent Design
- Optimized Shockzone
- Pin detent for better retention
- Optimized shock zone geometry absorbs peak torque and prevents breaking
- Custom alloy 76 steel maximizes resistance to wear and shock
- 7/16-Inch Hex Shank
- Fits all 1/2-Inch drive accessories
- Designed for use with Shockwave Lineman's 3-in-1 Utility Sockets
What's in The Box
- Milwaukee 7/16 to 1/2-Inch Shockwave Lineman's Impact Socket Adapter - 48-32-5100
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Size (In.)||7/16-Inhch Hex to 1/2-Inch Square Adapter|
|Length (In.)||2.75 In.|
|Shank Diameter (In.)||0.4375 In.|
|Bit Diameter (In.)||.4375 In.|
|Compatability||All 1/2-Inch drive accessories|
|Shipping Weight (lb)||1 lb|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.