Milwaukee 2997-22TO M18 FUEL 2-Tool Combo Kit W/ SHOCKWAVE Bits
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
M18 FUEL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of peak torque and up to 2,000 RPM for faster drilling speeds.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating.
- REDLITHIUM Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery. M18 FUEL 18-Volt 1/4-Inch Hex Impact Driver
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 30 percent Faster Driving Speed, increasing users productivity.
- Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59-Inch in length providing more access in tight spaces
- Up to 25 percent More Torque with up to 2,000 In-lbs to complete more demanding applications
- REDLITHIUM Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors.
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power.
- Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing the stripping of fasteners
- Single handed bit insertion for faster, easier changing of bits.
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use.
- Belt clip and Bit Holder included
- Compatible with all M18 batteries and tools Impact Driver Bit Set
- Optimized Shock Zone geometry absorbs peak torque and prevents breaking
- Precise Fit Custom Machined Tip prevents stripping and reduces wobble
- Custom Alloy76 Steel maximizes resistance to wear and shock
- Up to 30x Life
- Absorbs 3X more torque vs. impact bits
- 1/4"-20 Threaded Mount
What's in The Box
- Milwaukee FUEL M18 18-Volt 2-Tool Hammer Drill - 2997-22
- M18 FUEL 18-Volt 1/4-Inch Hex Impact Driver
- (2) M18 18-Volt REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery
- M18 and M12 18/12-Volt Multi-Voltage Charger
- Side Handle
- (2) Belt Clip
- (2) Bit Holder
- Carrying Case
- 74-Piece SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Driver Bit Set
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Years Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Uniquely engineered for the demands of each tool
- Perfectly optimized for a balance of performance, portability, and productivity
- top-grade rare earth materials
|M18 FUEL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill|
|Length (In.)||7.75 In.|
|Chuck Size (In.)||1/2 In.|
|No-Load Speeds (Rpm)||0 - 2,000 Rpm|
|M18 FUEL 18-Volt 1/4-Inch Hex Impact Driver|
|Length (In.)||4.59 In.|
|Max Torque||2,000 In-lbs|
|Max Speed (Rpm)||0-3,600 Rpm|
|Chuck Size (In.)||1/4 In.|
|Single Hand Bit Insertion||Yes|
|Product Dimensions (In.)||4.59 x 14.8 x 12.64 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||17 lbs|
|Impact Driver Bit Set|
|Material Construction||Custom Alloy 76 Steel|
|Nut Driver Size||1/4 in. and 5/16 in.|
|Socket Adapter Size||3/8 in.|
|Phillips Bit Size||(2) 1 in. P1, (11) 1 in. P2, (1) 1 in. PR2,
(3) 1 in. P3, (2) 2 in. #2
|Square Bit Size||(2) 1 in. SQ1, (4) 1 in. SQ2, (2) 1 in. SQ3|
|Slotted Bit Size||(1) 1 in. #8, (2) 1 in. #10|
|Hex Bit Size||(1) 1/4 in, (1) 1/8 in, (1) 3/16 in, (1) 9/64 in,
(1) 5/32 in, (1) 3mm, (1) 4mm, (1) 5mm, (1) 6mm
|Torx Bit Size||(1) 1 in. T10, (2) 1 in. T15, (4) 1 in. T20, (7) 1 in. T25,
(2) 1 in. T27, (2) 1 in. T30
|Power Groove Bit Size||(1) 2 in. P3, (2) 2 in. SQ2, (1) 2 in. SQ3, (1) 2 in. T20,
(1) 2 in. T25, (1) 3-1/2 in. P2, (1) 3-1/2 in. SQ2,
(1) 3-1/2 in. T25,
|Double Ended Bit Size||(1) T20/T25, (1) P2/SL #10, (1) P2/SQ2, (1) P2/T25|
REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack
- A leader in the industry with lithium-ion battery technology
- The patented design protects against drops, water, and harsh conditions
- Robust electronics optimize the performance of every tool and battery combination