Milwaukee 2830-21HD M18 FUEL 18V 7-1/4 Inch Rear Handle Circular Saw Kit
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL Rear Handle 7-1/4" Circular Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15A corded circular saw.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
- Generates 15 Amp Corded Power
What's in The Box
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL 7-1/4 Inch Rear Handle Circular Saw Kit - 2830-21HD
- M18 FUEL Rear Handle 7-1/4" Circular Saw - Tool Only (2830-20)
- M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1812)
- M18 and M12 Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
- Contractor Bag
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Years Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Uniquely engineered for the demands of each tool
- Perfectly optimized for a balance of performance, portability, and productivity
- top-grade rare earth materials
|Amp Hour||12 Ah|
|Blade Diameter||7-1/4 in|
|Depth of Cut 45 degrees||0 - 1-7/8 in|
|Depth of Cut 90 degrees||0 - 2-1/2 in|
REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack
- A leader in the industry with lithium-ion battery technology
- The patented design protects against drops, water, and harsh conditions
- Robust electronics optimize the performance of every tool and battery combination