Metabo 600453420 3.5-Amp 25,000 RPM Die Grinder with Non-locking Paddle Switch
- Robust and wear-resistant motor
- Paddle switch with dead-man function: safe to operate due to an ergonomically integrated switch
- Long grinding spindle - ideal for working in hard to reach places
- Precise collar for stationary use
- Removable protective rubber cap for comfortable and safe working
- Slim housing for ideal handling
- Suitable for 120 Volt direct current (DC)
What's in The Box
- 120-Volt 1/4-Inch Electric Die Grinder
- 1/4-Inch Collet
- Protective Rubber Cap
- (2) Open-End Wrenches
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Collet Size||1/4 in.|
|No Load Speed||25,000 Rpm|
|Rated Input Power||400 Watts|
|Output Power||250 Watts|
|Revolutions at Rated Load||11,700 Rpm|
|Collar Diameter||1-11/16 in.|
|Collet Chuck Bore||1/4 in.|
|Cable Length||8 ft.|
|Surface Grinding (25mm)||6.6 m/s2|
|Surface Grinding (50mm)||12 m/s2|
|Sound Pressure Level||76 dB(A)|
|Product Weight||7.3 lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.