Makita XAG21ZU 18-Volt LXT Brake Paddle Switch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder -Bare Tool
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Electric Brake stops the grinding or cut-off wheel in 2 seconds or less for maximum productivity.
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFTa) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop
- Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor.
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Variable speed control dial allows manual RPM adjustment (3,000-8,500) to match the speed to the application.
- Paddle switch with no lock-on for operator convenience.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life.
- Anti-restart protection engineered to prevent motor start up when battery is inserted with paddle switch in the on position.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level.
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy.
- Wire mesh intake covers are engineered to prevent debris from entering motor.
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 15 In. long.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately).
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately).
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately).
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately).
- Battery and charger sold separately.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers.
What's in The Box
- Makita 18-Volt LXT Paddle Switch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder - Bare Tool - XAG21ZU
- Electric Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Overall Length (In.)||15 In.|
|Wheel Diameter (In.)||5 In.|
|No-Load Speed (Rpm)||3,000 - 8,500 Rpm|
|Spindle Thread (In.)||5/8 In.-11 Unc|
|Switch Type||Body grip/paddle|
|Variable Speed Control Dial||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||8 lbs|