Makita HP2010N 6 Amp 3/4-Inch Variable Speed Depth Guage Corded Hammer Drill
- Variable speed switch for easy starting of holes
- Depth gauge for drop-in type anchors
- Industrial Metal Gear Housing for Long Lasting Durability
- 2-speed gear change for ideal speed and power
- Powerful 6 AMP motor for continuous use
- All ball and needle bearings for long tool life
- Adjustable side handle for greater control
- Double insulated
What's in The Box
- Drill chuck (763047-2)
- Chuck key (763411-7)
- Side handle (122428-3)
- Depth gauge (321059-7)
- Steel tool case (182617-2)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Concrete||1/2 - 3/4|
|Steel||1/4 - 1/2|
|Wood||3/4 - 1-1/2|
|No Load RPM||0 - 2,300 / 0 - 900|
|Blows/min.(BPM)||0 - 46,000 / 0 - 18,000|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||6.6|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||11.6|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.