Makita DS4000 9 Amp 1/2-Inch Machin-Ground Metal Gears Drill with Spade Handle
- Rocker-type reversing switch for rapid switching between forward or reverse
- Durable all-metal motor housing is jobsite tough yet extremely lightweight
- Precision ground metal gears withstand the rigors of rapid changes between FWD/REV
- Ball bearing construction for long tool life and smooth operation
- Large trigger switch for smooth and easy operation
- Heavy-duty industrial 1/2 drill chuck for positive bit retention
- D-handle rotates 360aDegree for multi-position operation
- 12 pipe handle with rubberized grip for greater control and improved ergonomics
- Externally accessible brushes for easy jobsite replacement
- Durable cord guard keeps cord connected to the tool
What's in The Box
- Side Handle
- Drill Chuck
- Chuck Key
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Capacity||Steel 1/2, Wood Ship Auger 1-1/2, Wood Self-feed 3, Wood Hole Saw 5|
|No Load RPM||500|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||8.8|
|Shipping weight (lbs.)||13.2|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.