Makita DP4000 7 Amp 1/2-Inch 0-900 Rpm Heavy-Duty Ergonomic Variable Speed Drill
- Variable speed (0 - 900 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grips for positive control
- Large trigger switch is conveniently located
- Comfortable side handle rotates 360a¯
- All ball and needle bearing construction for long tool life
- Brushes are easily accessible for easy replacement
- Double insulated
What's in The Box
- Drill chuck (193229-6)
- Chuck key (763434-5)
- Side handle (134903-7)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Capacity||Steel 1/2, Wood 1-1/2|
|No Load RPM||0 - 900|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||4.8|
|Shipping weight (lbs.)||6.4|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.