Makita B-61656 7-1/4" 24T Durable Carbide Tipped Framing Circular Saw Blade
- Up to 70 percent more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 70 percent faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Ultra-Thin 0.057" kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- High-grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Blade coating provides reduced pitch build-up for smoother cuts
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- Reduced swing width allows for smoother material removal with less cutting resistance
- Top bevel angle designed with a sharp 23 degree tip which provides a smoother cut
- Slimmer tip bottoms provide lower cutting resistance.
What's in The Box
- 7-1/4" Circular Saw Blade
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Blade Type||Circular Saw|
|Blade Tooth Material||Carbide|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in|
|Diamond Arbor Knockout||Yes|
|Hook Angle||23 degrees|
|Plate Thickness||.039 in|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.