Makita AN902 3-1/2-Inch Tool-Less Depth Adjusting 2-Mode Framing Coil Nailer
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Drives 1-3/4" to 3-1/2" coil framing nails
- Easy access nose design for clearing jammed nails
- Easy loading canister with nail size adjustment provides maximum versatility
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Rubber bumpers protect tool housing
- Metal exhaust cover plate engineered for increased durability
- Pronounced spurs grip wood for controlled nailing at an angle
- Includes no-mar tip to help prevent damage to work surface
- Magazine holds up to 300 nails for high production applications
- Ideal for framing, sheathing, fencing, decking, pallets, crating and more
What's in The Box
- (1) Makita 3-1/2" Framing Coil Nailer
- (1) Safety Goggles (191687-A)
- (1) Oil Supply (181434-7)
- (1) No-Mar Tip (BA00000372)
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Operating Air Pressure||60 - 120 PSI|
|Nail Size||1-3/4" - 3-1/2" .099 - .150 Shank Diameter|
|Magazine Capacity||150 - 300|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||12-1/2" X 5" X 14-7/8"|
|Net Weight||7.7 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||9.9 Lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.