Makita AF506 5/8" - 2" Tool Less Narrow Nose Pneumatic Brad Nailer 18 Gauge
- Powerful motor drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2" into hard or soft wood applications
- Aluminum body, magazine and cylinder for strength and durability; weighs only 2.9 lbs.
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- "Tool-less" easy to clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Dual nail reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Integrated rubber soft grip for operator comfort
- Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications
What's in The Box
- Pneumatic Nailer Oil
- (2) No-mar tip
- Air Fitting
- Tool Case
- Safety Glasses
- Owners Manual
- Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Nail Size||5/8 in to 2 in (18 ga.)|
|Max Magazine Capacity||100|
|Operating Air Pressure(PSI)||70 - 120|
|Operating Air Pressure(Bar)||4.9 - 8.3|
|Inlet Size||1/4 in|
|Tool Hook Included||Yes|
|Industrial Style Fitting Included||1/4 in NPT x 1/4 in|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.