Makita 6952 Impact Driver (Variable Speed, Reversible)
- Variable speed trigger (0 - 3,200 RPM) for maximum control
- 2.8 AMP motor for high performance (3,100 IPM)
- Reverse switch, located near the trigger, ensures easy one-handed operation
- Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability
- 1/4 hex bit shank for fast bit changes
- Ergonomically designed handle for comfortable operation
- Externally accessible brushes for easy inspection and replacement
- Compact length (9); Lightweight (2.9 lbs.)
What's in The Box
- Belt clip (324284-9)
- Tool case (824630-1)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Bit Shank (Hex)||1/4|
|Bolt Drive||1/4 - 5/8|
|Impacts/min. (IPM)||0 - 3,100|
|No Load RPM||0 - 3,200|
|Max.Torque||88 ft.lbs. / 1,062 in.lbs.|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||2.9|
|Shipping weight (lbs.)||6.6|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.