Little Giant 17632 32-Foot HyperLite Ladder w/ Cable Hook, V-rung and Claw
- Lightweight patent-pending design helps prevent common injuries like torn rotator cuffs, herniated disks, ankle and knee ligament tears from loading and unloading or carrying heavy traditional extension ladders
- Nonconductive fiberglass construction provides additional safety while working around electricity
- Patent-pending HyperLite weighs up to 40 percent less than ordinary fiberglass extension ladders without sacrificing strength or stability, depending on size
- Approximately 20 percent' more rigid than ordinary extension ladders
- Roof line indicator for quick, safe setup
- Convenient side-to-side level bubble help ensure a safe setup
- Wide, flat, slip-resistant rungs provide great comfort and reduce foot fatigue
- Solid-riveted plate rung construction is stronger, more durable, and easier to replace
- Side-mounted, dual-pulley system reduces the effort required to raise the fly section by 45 percent and removes the trip hazard caused by traditional center-pulley rope systems
- Braided rope is larger, softer and more durable than ordinary ladder rope
- Interlocking side rails with internal rail guides on both the bottom of fly section and top of base section for easy glide during operation
- No protruding external guides in the way as you ascend and descend
- Spring-assisted heavy-duty extruded aluminum rung locks for smooth, secure operation
- Ladder feet are set in spike position
- Engineered nail notch in the shoe allows you to secure the ladder to prevent slide outs for added peace of mind
- Heavy-duty swivel foot
- Patent-pending Hi-Viz green rail prevents catastrophic accidents caused by people who walk or drive into an extension ladder while in use
- The patent-pending Ground Cue prevents injuries by signaling the user when it is safe to dismount the ladder
- Rail shield bracket and shoe protects fiberglass rails from damage and weather
- High-strength polymer molded leg brace for increased stability
- Co-molded nonslip rubber wall pads protect working surfaces and provide superior stability
- Weather-resistant UV-inhibiting compound in fiberglass resin for extended outdoor use
- Complies with all OSHA, ANSI A14 strength and testing standards. Rung/step spacing complies to OSHA and Int'l standards
- Also available in the following duty ratings and sizes: Extra Heavy Duty Type IA - 300 lbs: 16', 20', 24', 28', 32', 36' and 40'. Special Duty Type IAA - 375 lbs: 16', 20', 24', 28' and 32'
- The leading brand in ladder versatility, safety and innovation
What's in The Box
- Little Giant 32-Foot HyperLite Ladder - 17632
- Cable Hook
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Height (ft)||32 ft|
|Capacity (lbs)||375 lbs|
|Angle Indicator||Front to Back|
|Ladder Type||HyperLite Ladder|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||72 lbs|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.