Laguna Tools SUPMX-71632 16-32 SUPERMAX 110V Drum Sander w/ Open Stand
- Patented “Quick Lever Adjustment” which allows height adjustments from 0 in - 3 in with one pull of a lever versus 48 revolutions of a hand wheel greatly reducing set-up time and increases productivity
- Includes build-in Digital Read Out which helps maintain consistent thicknesses to increase accuracy and quality
- A newly designed Turbo Vented Dust Port increases CFM air-flow to dust collectors by 15 percent
- Simple Alignment Feature – just one nut adjusts the conveyor to parallel the sanding head, making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head fast and easy
- Indexed alignment setting – the fast lever is an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 16?, the index lever will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding
- Drum will never go “out of alignment” – the drum carriage is bolted to the base, preventing any movement or alignment issues
- Intellisand Technology
- CSA Certified
What's in The Box
- 16-32 Drum Sander
- Owner's Manual
- 2 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Motor||1-1/2 HP|
|Maximum Width||32 in (2 passes)|
|Minimum Length||2-1/4 in|
|Maximum Thickness||3 in|
|Minimum Thickness||1/32 in|
|Drum Speed||1740 rpm|
|Dust port diameter||4 in|
|Conveyor Speed||0 - 10 fpm|
|Drum Dimensions||5 in x 16 in|
|Shipping Weight||158 lbs|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.