Laguna Tools MDCCF32201 C|FLUX 3 HP 220V 3 Cyclone Dust Collector
- The C|Flux series sets a new standard for cyclones.
- The horizontal chute is designed to maximize airflow while improving CFM
- All shapes and dimensions have been reevaluated to optimize performance.
- The C|Flux:3 comes standard with a 1-micron canister providing filtration of 99.97 percent of particles between the sizes of 0.2 to 2 micron
- 109 ft of polyester spun bond pleated filter to ensure maximum airflow
- 270-degree manual clean comes standard
What's in The Box
- C|FLUX 3 Cyclone Dust Collector
- Reducer is no longer included
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Switch Type||Radio Frequency Remote Switch – Black Box|
|Hand Held Remote Control||High Frequency|
|Shop Setting CFM||1624|
|Max Static Pressure (Inches of Water)||11.2 in|
|Impeller/Fan Size||15.5 in|
|Impeller Type||Radial Fin|
|Balanced To||ISO 1940|
|Inlet Diameters||8 in by 4 in x 3 Ports|
|Drum Capacity||33 Gal.|
|Octagon Collection Bag (Dia. x L)||Plastic Bag (610 x 950mmL)|
|Canister Filter Type||1 Micron|
|Filtration Efficiency||0.2-2 Micron|
|Canister Diameter||400mm (15.75 in)|
|Canister Length||900mm (19.69 in)|
|Filter Surface Area||9.5m/109ft|
|Canister Cleaning||Manual Handle Crank/*Auto Cleaning Kit Available|
|Canister Filter Lower Dust Collection||Plastic Bag (400 x 600mmL)|
|Base With Perforated Sheet Across Canister Floor||N/A|
|Wheels||4 in Flat Canister|
|Decibel Reading||88 dB(at 9.8ft)|
|Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)||46 in x 27 in x 79 in|
|Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H)||50 in x 32 in x 52 in|
|Shipping Weight||385 lbs|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.