Kreg KMA2700 Anti-Chip Strip Circular Saw Connecting Accu-Cut Guide
- Rip, cross cut, and make angled cuts up to 48 long in plywood, MDF, and panels
- Simply align the Guide Track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- Hold track in place without clamps thanks to anti-slip guide strips
- Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- Begin cuts easily with a Starting Block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation
- Mount almost any circular saw-left or right blade-to the Universal Sled
- Universal Sled is compatible with the Kreg Rip-Cut
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
What's in The Box
- Universal Saw Sled
- (2) 26-1/2 in. Aluminum Guide Tracks
- (2) Track Connectors
- Starting Block
- Track Indicator clip
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Cut Length||Max. 48 in. (1220mm)|
|Guide Track||Aircraft-Quality Aluminum w/ Dual Anti-Chip
Anti-Slip Guide Strips
|Saw Sled||Accepts Left and Right Blade Saws
Built-In Indexing Stop and Precision Cursor
|Shipping Weight||5 lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.